Statutory goals of the Foundation
- Long-term research of great importance for preserving European national identity.
- Publicising research results of great importance for preserving European national identity.
- Promoting European culture and national heritage.
- Searching for, documenting, editing, securing, reconstructing, archiving and popularising missing, scattered and ruined cultural goods and national heritage of European nations.
- Searching for, maintaining and renovating graves as well as places of executions, deaths, burials, combats and martyrdom.
- Historical education and information.
- Informing and publishing.
- Funding research projects.
- Funding stipends.
- Organizing competitions, funding prizes and grants.
- Managing other entities’ projects.
- Cooperating with churches and religious unions as well as with governmental, non-governmental, local governmental and international organisations to an extent beforenamed.